I live and work in Everett, Washington, where I have run my own successful CPA practice since 1989.
I’ve been a Certified Public Accountant since 1984.
I hold a Masters Degree in Accounting from Northeastern University, Boston, MA.
I am also a Washington State Board Certified CPA and a member of both the AICPA and the WSCPA.
I have been QuickBooks certified since 2003 and advanced Certification since 2007.
My background includes working for such companies as Ernst & Whinney (Boston), the International Business Center (Boston), TCI Satellite Services (Bothell) and others before I started my own firm.
Certifications and Professional Associations
- Masters degree in Accounting from Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Member, Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- QuickBooks Certification since 2003
Industries I have recently worked with:
- Admin & Support
- Prof & Business Services
- RE & Rentals
- Repair & Maintenance Services
- Trades (e.g. Electrical)